2021年10月24日 星期日

Do you use AI in your everyday life?

Everyone know Artificial Intelligence, right? Maybe you are using them now. They are almost invisible in our life, so we may not be conscious of them. They not only bring us convenience but also help our society more advanced. They can be utilized in various situation. For example, there is facial recognition system in my dormitory first floor. I need to use it if I want to go in. I feel relieved because it can prevent strangers going to interior. It’s safe for the students in there. Artificial Intelligence is indispensable for me. Theirs advantages are more than disadvantages.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

Getting higher accounting grade in final exam is my short-term goal. Long-term goal is working in the Public Agency. Accounting is not my st...