2021年10月16日 星期六

Is technology harmful to you ?

My answer is yes, but not totally. I usually use computer and smartphone to watch Korea drama and play social media at my free time or commuting. But for a long time, it let me addicted to technology product and waste a lot of time on it. I need to pay more money for glasses because of more serious vision. It’s a little bad. So, I had to learn how to effectively use the time that spent on technology product just only on important thing and try to set up some app blockers from now on. It’s very convenience and useful because I can immediately get some information that I need, but just remember to control the time we use.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

Getting higher accounting grade in final exam is my short-term goal. Long-term goal is working in the Public Agency. Accounting is not my st...